Central standard for the area surrounding the building.
- There is a designated parking area. and motorcycle
- Parking must follow signs. or road signs strictly defined by the university
- Parking must not obstruct the lane of other vehicles. Do not double parking Including not parking in prohibited parking areas such as corners of roads, curves, narrow paths, or areas where various prohibition signs appear.
- To park the car, turn the head of the car outside. to facilitate traffic in case of emergency
- Park the car within the designated parking space according to the type of vehicle. by park parallel to the specified line and adjust the distance from the line accordingly
- The parking area is for parking only. It is not allowed to be used for any other purpose without the permission of the University.
The area surrounding the building
- Garbage is cleaned and the surrounding area is cleaned on a daily basis.
- The surrounding area is mowed once a month.
How to let the agency know the number of personnel of the agency who are in the agency during an emergency
The building will check the names of employees in the event of an emergency. All employees are required to report to the Line group.